Saturday

We All Fall Down...

“When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always be worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad they have to get better.” So true. This year is one for the history books. Not only for our country, but for me, personally. It's amazing what one person can do to change the course of history. How things can be altered in the smallest amount of time. I've been on a rollercoaster of emotions since this spring. It's a miracle that I'm still in one piece after 2008! I've had my share of ups and downs this past year and for sure, my fair share of life changing events. I've done some things to be proud of, and some, not so much. I'm thankful my friends still allow me to be their friend, even when my evil twin shows up. I'm also thankful that they and my family have been there for me and my occasional meltdown and were always there to lend an ear. I'm also thankful for medication. :) -- Things have to get better. I'm excited for 2009! My New Year's Resolution: treasure every moment with my kids, learn to live, and be happy!

No comments: