1. Being sick and having the doctor say "I don't know what is wrong."
2. Losing yourself.
3. Not being able to shake a bad mood.
4. No time to yourself.
5. Gas prices at the current moment!
6. Being really tired but not being able to fall asleep.
7. Wet Socks!
8. Speeding tickets.
9. Headaches that never end.
11. Feet. (I know, I just hate feet)
12. When someone tells you the ending of a book that you are almost finished with.
13. Making dinner, and halfway through, realize you are out of a major ingredient.
14. Cold sores.
15. On the freeway when someone passes you on your left, cuts you off, and then gets to the lane on your right.
16. Having no one to talk to during the day (that is an adult)
17. People that try to 'one up' you.
18. Finding hair in your food.
19. Calling someone/Having someone call you, and having them talk to someone else in the room half the time they are on the phone with you.
20. Buying a car wash at Chevron, but not being able to use it until the day it expires, because it has been raining, and having it really be expired because you needed to use it before the exact TIME you bought it a month ago. Yeah, I was 20 minutes late.
21. Feeling lonely without being alone.
22. People that wear socks with sandals.
23. Being tickled.
24. Mom jeans.
25. Snakes, spiders, scorpions. Pure evil.
26. Ungrateful people. I know I fall into this catagory at times.
27. Throwing up, especially at inopportune times.
Hollywood Rant: Why Keanu? Why?
7 years ago