Saturday

Things I've realized this year thus far...

1. Blogging is fun!
2. No matter how many times a friend, going through divorce, tells you that they are fine, you still need to call them to see how they are doing, or there will be repercussions.
3. Men in kilts are sexy (thank you Scottish festival organizers!)
4. Guitar Hero is fun as hell, like everyone says it is.
5. Bugs are attracted to me.
6. My LDS friends, are the crazy ones when we go dancing.
7. I feel old when I go to clubs :(
8. I will never stop drinking Coke, even if it can dissolve a nail in a couple days.
9. Shopping is always more fun with a friend, unless it's Damjan, then it's just torture. I love you Man!
10. Brown hair suits me better than blonde, and fools everyone into thinking that I have lost weight.
11. Certain meds do not go well with wine.
12. No matter how much sleep I get, I will always feel tired.
13. I do not understand everyone's fascination with Dancing with the Stars, the Hills, 24 or CSI (any of the versions of CSI).
14. Just because you love a tv show with all of your heart, it's not enough to keep it from getting cancelled. (R.I.P. Moonlight)
15. I really like reading, and, I will put all responsibilities on the back burner, if I'm really into a book. (sorry, family)
16. I will never understand organized religion.
17. I hate watching sports on tv.
18. I will always love playing video games.
19. If it weren't for instant messaging, I would have no social life.
20. I watch waaay too much tv.
21. Sometimes we all have to do something we don't like, because it is good for us.
22. No one will every know the answer to my question "You know what I was thinking...?" They won't even come close.
23. I have the best friends ever.

No comments: