Thursday

So I was thinking....

I think that no matter how many people you meet in the future, you'll have a hard time liking them as much as your little handful of friends. --
I think that the idea that my husband thinks that I'm 'dainty, will always bother me to some extent. I still think I'm more 'rock' and a tomboy, then he gives me credit for. And, I also think that I could handle a motorcycle, even though Alex disagrees. --
I think that a lot of people my age are more mature than me, but I also think I look loads younger than them, so I guess it balances out. --
I think that I am an excellent singer, but I fear critizicm, so I'm sure none of you will ever hear me sing. --
I think that So You Think You Can Dance is one of the best shows there is. It always makes me want to learn hip hop, even though I lack the 'thugness' (or skill or grace). --
I think that just because your husband has a best friend, you don't have to be best friends with their wife. --
I think that no matter how much money you have, if you don't love your significant other, you will be miserable. --
I think that 'play date' is the stupidest term ever. Do you ever remember hearing those words when you were a kid as you went to play at a friends house? --
I think that Say(All I Need) by OneRepublic, is the soundtrack of my life right now. --

No comments: