Friday

I'm not the only one...

Wednesday night I got to hang out with some of my old friends from high school, or as I like to call them, my partners in crime. See, they were some of the ones that went along with all the shenanigans that I talked about in my last post. Like always we talked about the new goings on in every ones life, all the old memories that we have and the usual gossip about what happened to so-and-so from school. It's amazing how your brain deteriorates when you get older. One friend couldn't remember her old boyfriend even when I told her his name! It seems that some of them have created this black hole into which they threw some of their high school memories in. It was funny for the most part, I have to admit. We all decided that we pretty much all seem and look the same. It's crazy that these were the girls that I thought I would see on a day in a day out basis throughout my older years. Unfortunately, I have only seen them once or twice a year for the past 10. I have decided that this is one of the things I hate about getting older. Losing touch with good friends. I'm glad that we had the day to catch up and relive old times. Let's just try to make it more than a once a year occurrence!

1 comment:

Johnny Metropolis said...

Member, like a hundred years ago, the time that we egged that annoying chicks house and then some moron... can't remember who... decided it would be a good idea to go back for seconds the same night... then we got caught... then we had to go apologize like a couple of douche bags... Man that was awesome!